Sunday, September 16, 2007

The Next Decade

I am not really sure what the next ten years will hold for me, but I am glad that I will have at least a college degree to help me along the way. When I sit here and think of all the changes I have gone through in the last ten years, I could only predict that I will live a lifestyle completely different than what I do now. But enough analyzing, I can only tell of what I hope it to be.

One thing I am pretty strong on is staying in the South. I do not really think I want to adapt to all of the fast-paced lifestyles I see in all of the major cities. Plus the hospitality here makes me want to stay. I hope to have started a family by then, and have a stable life. I also know I need a dog in my life by then.

As for my career in ten years (what you really wanted me to talk about), I really do not know. I like to think one day my picture will be on the wall at some company and people are like, "Now he knew how to run a company." That would be nice. If I am able to support my family and make sure my children are on the path to getting a good education in ten years, I will be happy and consider my decade of change a success.

No comments: