Sunday, October 7, 2007

Free Blog Week of Oct.1

Well I guess since this week I can write about anything, I have to talk about the race that went down today. Today was the first time the car-of-tomorrow (COT) has gone racing on a super speedway. It ended up working alright, it looked really bad fast in the draft, but no matter what car you bring to Talladega I guess we will never be able to avoid the "big one." This year it was on lap 145, and collected eleven drivers, among which were three chasers. It was good to see Michael Waltrip on the pole. Maybe he can get in the top 35, but he is driving a Toyota. Since we are talking about Waltrip's, let me give a shout out to DW. I love some DW. There were 42 lead changes among 22 drivers. I hate to say it but yes Jeff Gordon won, even though he led only one lap. I hate Hendrick motors.

No comments: