Sunday, October 14, 2007

Presentation Week

This week we had our five minute presentations in class. I chose to keep it educational and speak of alternatives form of energy we can use instead of fossil fuels. Some of the presentations I remember the most were the ones that informed me on topics I knew nothing or close to nothing about. First, was that presentation on Colorodo. That was a pretty elaborate presentation with a lot to soak in, but I believe I did make the comment to Sal that I was glad that I did not have to follow that. I have lived in South Carolina my whole life and rarely get out, so seeing some of the landscape and towns were interesting.

I did find Sal's presentation interesting as well. I have never been able to do things with my hands well, i do not know why. I would like to have something I made to call my own like those steps he was working on. I know it takes a lot of hard work and a good design. All in all the presentations kept my interest throughout, and I also learned a few things. It also makes me more comfortable with the class once you have to stand up in front of them and take control. I don't know, its been a long week.

No comments: