Sunday, November 4, 2007

Reflection on Group Work

So far my feelings toward my group are positive. At times it has been hard to arrandge schedules to match up, but always can find a way. I feel each person in our group can bring something different and vital to the table when doing our project. I know I have no artistic ability and having Sal in my group helped a lot when it came to the design. He did some things I never knew you could do with regards to color arrangement and structure that really helped bring the proposal together. I believe we are able to feed off each other's ideas which helps us all get on the same page with one another. Everyone shows up to all meetings ready to work and preared with materials we assigned during previous meetings.

Overall, our group works good together and has the potential for great things.

No comments: