Sunday, November 18, 2007

Reflection on Article

I agree with this article for the most part. I believe that if you surround your company with good people, it will enhance the chances of being successful. Like they said, it is easy to teach someone a task, but they have to teach themselves how to be responsible, honest people themselves. I probably would not have been able to conduct my interview at Kaboom, due to the fact I would not be able to leave the room like a playground. I like the idea they had behind that. One interview style that seemed odd to me was Microsoft's belief in ten hour interviews. Yes, you get a good idea of how the person really is, but i do not care who you are you have to start getting irritated about hour three. Maybe that's just me. This article opened me up to new and interesting ways of interviewing that I will keep in the memory banks for future use.

No comments: